CCNP Data Center Online Training
In this intermediate Cisco Data Center 350-601 DCCOR training, Jeff Kish and David Smith covers the essential skills a data center professional must know about automation and orchestration, integration of cloud initiatives, virtualization, data center security, and unified computing.
Many workloads and apps may be moving to the cloud, but that doesn’t mean on-prem data centers are going away. In fact, many companies prefer their data center for security and performance. That’s great news for anyone advancing their DC career with the CCNP Data Center. After finishing this Data Center training, you'll know how to design, deploy, and manage a data center.
For IT managers, this Data Center training can be used for broad, expert-level training in data center operations and management, for on-boarding new infrastructure engineers, or as part of a team training plan.
CCNP Data Center: What You Need to Know
This training covers learning objectives from several CCNP Data Center certification exams and will teach you the following topics:
- Cisco Unified Computing: platforms, monitoring, automation, security, storage
- Data Center Protocols: implementation, BGP, VXLAN, OTV, LISP, OSPF, STP, etc.
- Maintenance, Management, and Operations: configuration management, software updates, infrastructure monitoring, time synchronization
- Data Center infrastructure security: ACLs, AAA, RBAC, port security, etc.
- Virtualization and automation: logical device separation, configuration profiles, scripting tools
- Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI): fabric discovery, network resources, management and monitoring
- Datacenter design: network connectivity, infrastructure, storage network, compute connectivity, compute resources
Who Should CCNP Data Center Training?
This Data Center training is considered professional-level Cisco training, which means it was designed for infrastructure engineers. This CCNP Data Center course is designed for infrastructure engineers with three to five years of experience with Cisco infrastructure.
New or aspiring network administrator. Early in your career as a network administrator, you have a lot of choices to make about the trajectory you want your career to take. Choosing between different routes means emphasizing one set of skills over another. If you’re aiming your career toward on-premise data center management, this training can make you an expert in their operation and prepare you early for certification and mastery. At the same time, if you’re not sure that’s the way you want your career to go, this training is also a great way to learn what exactly goes into Cisco data center management so that you can make an informed decision later in your career.
Experienced infrastructure engineers. Working as a Cisco engineer requires continuous learning and professional development. And the speed of change looks like it’s increasing as more technical advances become an integral part of the network engineer’s daily work. This CCNP Data Center training will prepare even the most experienced infrastructure engineers for recertification. Plus it’ll both refresh and update the engineer’s knowledge of data center methods and best practices.